The supply chain, or supply chain , is the effective management of the processing of a service or product from when its preparation or creation is planned, until it reaches the final consumer.
Last year, the Covid-19 crisis generated great changes in all economic sectors, as well as in their production processes, so 2021 has been a year of changes in international trade, to which companies have had to adapt.
The international supply chain and logistics are vital areas for the operation of any business that wishes to internationalize. According to the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM), these are some of the trends and recommendations that can help you better manage your global operations, especially in high demand seasons:
- Focusing on supply chain resilience along with risk prevention will allow them to mitigate adverse events faster than the competition, gain market share, and get better results.
- Use the digital supply chain proactively, that is, generate and use data that helps make quick decisions.
- Having logistics providers capable of offering various solutions to move and store goods, with technical and commercial proposals that provide peace of mind and value.
- Optimizing the supply chain also means ensuring stock visibility and availability. An optimal design and management of stocks facilitates a level of service according to that expected by customers.
- Find flexible shipping options, in order to meet consumer expectations derived from the e-commerce boom.
- Do not hire services based on the lowest cost, but on solutions according to needs.
At ABC® Logistics we have the capacity and experience to improve the logistics processes of companies that carry out imports. Learn more about our services here and get in touch with us.